Followers

Thursday, 16 October 2014

Pansies

Firstly I have some very exciting news I am now on the
Design Team for CCC Digi Creations. and also for Creative Craft Cottage


This is my very 1st DT card for CCC Digi Creations and  Digi/Glitter Power is the

theme for this challenge.
The image I have used is by Aurora Wings which you can find here.


The Die I used was Creative Expressions spanish collection by sue wilson. Colored with copic markers;
Pansies; R85, R83, R81,
Leaves; YG67, YG63, G20,
Butterfly; Y21, Y13, Y000 and B26, B24, B21.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the CCC Digi Creations Design Team. Your card looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty Tania - love the way you have coloured the pansies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you soo much i'm new to this and really loving it. Blessings to you and your family Tania

      Delete